ExoticCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExoticCraft

Get in the mood for surviving

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application (Minecraft)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owls_Oasis

Rep : 0

Moderator Application (Minecraft) Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application (Minecraft)   Moderator Application (Minecraft) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:49 am

Hi my name is Owls. And this is my application, I made up my own format for the time being. Bye!

In-Game Name Owls_Oasis

Location Connecticut, United States

How old are you? 15

Why do you want to become staff on ExoticCraft? I would like to become staff because I think it would be a great opportunity to help the server as much as I can without donation and make the server a better place for everyone.

All members are required to visit the website daily.Check in for updates or changes. Will you agree with this rule? Yes sir.

Will you obey our forum and server rules? Yes sir.

Any other information you want to include is welcome. I am Jensen, I am 15 years old and would like to become staff on your server. I am a bit shy when it comes to new people but other then that I am fine with other people. I am polite and mature for my age at least i think I am. I like in Connecticut in the United States. Thanks for reading sir! Bye

Owls
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (Minecraft)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExoticCraft :: General Discussion :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: